2022 Wagoneer issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undividedattention

Reaction score
Loving my new Wagoneer but hit a couple of issues like any tips on how to lock the car my dog inside without the alarm going off? My dog hates getting out. Also, the text notification sounds are insanely loud! Tried all the volume controls but that one seems stuck. Anyone know the Wagoneer silence button?

Have you thought about just turning off the alarm system? Or is that even an option? I’m not too sure either.

And about that blaring notification sound - are you rocking Carplay? I think the notification volume is linked to Siri’s volume. So try cranking it up or down while Siri’s chatting away!

Loving my new Wagoneer but hit a couple of issues like any tips on how to lock the car my dog inside without the alarm going off? My dog hates getting out. Also, the text notification sounds are insanely loud! Tried all the volume controls but that one seems stuck. Anyone know the Wagoneer silence button?
You can check if there's a specific setting in the Wagoneer’s system to control that. Just be mindful that some features may not be fully adjustable, and you don't want to miss important alerts.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back