TomTom navigation reboot loop on 2023 Grand Wagoneer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionHeart_23

Reaction score
We have a 2023 Grand Wagoneer and the TomTom navigation is driving us crazy! It keeps rebooting constantly, and it's happening on my 2021 Grand Cherokee L too. We've tried factory resetting, using Bluetooth instead of CarPlay, but nothing seems to work.

I know we're not alone here. Has anyone found a solution to this annoying issue? It's really frustrating that there doesn't seem to be a clear answer or fix.

Unfortunately, you are not alone. I have seen several others mention similar issues with the TomTom navigation on both the Grand Wagoneer and Grand Cherokee L. Here are a few things some have tried. Some worked for others, some didn't.
First, try this, bring Jerry. Haha! Joking.
First (the official one), check with your dealership if there is a newer software update available for the infotainment system. Some users reported fewer reboots after an update.
Have you already tried a factory reset? If not, try at least clearing the system's cache memory.

Good luck, and let us know if anything works for you so people can know.

We have a 2023 Grand Wagoneer and the TomTom navigation is driving us crazy! It keeps rebooting constantly, and it's happening on my 2021 Grand Cherokee L too. We've tried factory resetting, using Bluetooth instead of CarPlay, but nothing seems to work.

I know we're not alone here. Has anyone found a solution to this annoying issue? It's really frustrating that there doesn't seem to be a clear answer or fix.
Have you considered other alternatives for CarPlay? Like Waze for example.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back