Frustrating Issues with My 2023 Wagoneer SII 4X4: No Driver's Heat!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riou1988

Reaction score
frustrated with my 2023 Wagoneer SII 4X4. It’s been a secondary vehicle for us, so it’s only racked up 4,000 miles since we bought it in the summer of 2023. Unfortunately, the list of issues keeps growing. The most recent problem: no heat for the driver! 😡 While the passenger side is perfectly warm, after 45 minutes of winter road travel, I’m freezing with numb toes. On top of that, I keep getting alerts saying that the lane management and collision avoidance systems aren’t working properly. And to make things worse, we already had to deal with the AC not working when we first purchased it during the summer.

Am I the only one running into so many issues with a new Wagoneer? It’s starting to feel like a never-ending list of problems. Has anyone else had similar problems, especially with the heating or alert systems?

frustrated with my 2023 Wagoneer SII 4X4. It’s been a secondary vehicle for us, so it’s only racked up 4,000 miles since we bought it in the summer of 2023. Unfortunately, the list of issues keeps growing. The most recent problem: no heat for the driver! 😡 While the passenger side is perfectly warm, after 45 minutes of winter road travel, I’m freezing with numb toes. On top of that, I keep getting alerts saying that the lane management and collision avoidance systems aren’t working properly. And to make things worse, we already had to deal with the AC not working when we first purchased it during the summer.

Am I the only one running into so many issues with a new Wagoneer? It’s starting to feel like a never-ending list of problems. Has anyone else had similar problems, especially with the heating or alert systems?
Issues like these are covered under warranty. Did you call your dealer about this?

Back