How Lucky Can I Be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jshuaks

Reaction score
I thought I'd be happy with my 2023 Grand Wagoneer Series III Hurricane, but things went downhill unexpectedly... Issues with the air conditioner, vibration, Uconnect, rear control panel, rattles, and tires. I am extremely disappointed by the dealer's inability to resolve these issues. Given the ongoing issues, I'm curious if I can file a lemon law claim. I'm extremely dissatisfied with the Jeep brand and would not recommend the Grand Wagoneer with a Hurricane engine to anyone.

You might still be eligible for compensation under the lemon law even though you traded in the vehicle. Don't settle for less. It might take some time, but you can definitely win this case. I'd recommend hiring a lawyer to help you.

You might still be eligible for compensation under the lemon law even though you traded in the vehicle. Don't settle for less. It might take some time, but you can definitely win this case. I'd recommend hiring a lawyer to help you.
I talked to my lawyer, and I didn't know I could trade it in. Thank you so much for your help!

Back