New Wagoneer Series III Speakers Are Totally MIA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RowdyBrad

Reaction score
Just got my hands on a sweet new Wagoneer Series III, but I’m facing a bit of a bummer with the sound system. Like, seriously - my speakers are ghosting me! No beeps, no beats, nothing! I’ve done the whole reset thing and even kicked my phone to the curb, but it’s still crickets in there. Anyone else been down this road? Got any cool hacks to fix this problem?

Just got my hands on a sweet new Wagoneer Series III, but I’m facing a bit of a bummer with the sound system. Like, seriously - my speakers are ghosting me! No beeps, no beats, nothing! I’ve done the whole reset thing and even kicked my phone to the curb, but it’s still crickets in there. Anyone else been down this road? Got any cool hacks to fix this problem?
Sorry to hear man, since you’ve already tried resetting and disconnecting your phone, it might be worth checking for any software updates for the infotainment system. If that doesn’t work, there is nothing a quick trip to the dealer cant solve. JK

I hope you get it fixed.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back