5 months of Wagoneer fuel sensor problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UtakahIshida

Reaction score
Lemon Law Time? Anyone else facing fuel sensor problems with their 2023 Wagoneer Series 3? Been battling this for 5 months, with 4 dealership visits and another one coming up. I'm feeling frustrated and ready to explore the lemon law route if they can't fix it this time. Is this a known issue, or am I just unlucky? Any tips on handling a lemon law claim myself (without a lawyer) would be greatly appreciated!

Try looking for other dealers first or seek trusted mechanics in your area, maybe the issues can still be solved. I haven't heard of any widespread reports of that lately.

I just went through a lemon law claim process with my 2022 Chevy Tahoe that turned into a year-and-a-half nightmare. The car kept throwing problems at me, and the final insult was an awful exhaust odor that wouldn't go away. It turned out to be a broken piece (exhaust manifold) in the system that gets rid of fumes. Thankfully, the warranty for the engine and other major parts (powertrain warranty) for diesel models like mine covered the fix, even though the overall car warranty had expired. The repair itself was free, but the wait was a nightmare, the dealer had my car for 4 months because a strike stopped them from getting the part they needed.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back