Know the Lemon Law Rights. Don't get stuck!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuddlyBear

Reaction score
Sharing with you this information coz I wen through a whole of mess.
California's Lemon Law protects car buyers from faulty vehicles. If a dealer has your car in for repairs for more than 30 days total during the warranty, it qualifies as a lemon regardless of the number of issues. The manufacturer must also cover your attorney fees if you fight the claim. You'll get everything back you paid for the vehicle, including taxes, registration, interest, and towing/rental costs. They can only deduct for miles driven since the first reported issue. The user shares their experience using Lemon Law to get a full refund for their faulty car and use the money for a new car.

Sharing with you this information coz I wen through a whole of mess.
California's Lemon Law protects car buyers from faulty vehicles. If a dealer has your car in for repairs for more than 30 days total during the warranty, it qualifies as a lemon regardless of the number of issues. The manufacturer must also cover your attorney fees if you fight the claim. You'll get everything back you paid for the vehicle, including taxes, registration, interest, and towing/rental costs. They can only deduct for miles driven since the first reported issue. The user shares their experience using Lemon Law to get a full refund for their faulty car and use the money for a new car.
Wait, I thought we weren’t getting Lemon Law with just one defect? Personally, I’m leaning towards skipping all the Lemon Law route and just going for a buyback instead.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back