Can I install my own trailer brake controller?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaperCastle111

Reaction score
It’s cheaper if I install it on my own right? I’m just looking for some tips so that I can save more. Everything is expensive nowadays and upgrading a little will cost so much. Anything that I should know more before installing it?

It’s cheaper if I install it on my own right? I’m just looking for some tips so that I can save more. Everything is expensive nowadays and upgrading a little will cost so much. Anything that I should know more before installing it?
It is naturally cheaper to install it on your own just make sure that you do it by the book so that you can avoid further problems and additional expenses. Every time you finish a step make sure that it is done properly, you should also remember to supply power to the brake controller unit, then run a positive and negative electrical cable from the main unit to the battery through the circuit breaker, which should be mounted as close to the battery as possible. you should also make sure that you use existing holes to avoid compromising the structural integrity of the material.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back