changing tires for my wagoneer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArcherGrunt1

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade my wagoneer's factory tires. They're decent for daily driving but lack traction off-road and in wet conditions. Considering switching to a/t tires for better performance. Any recommendations especially for 20-inch wheels model? 18s would do. Thanks in advance for your input!!

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires. They've got solid traction on dry and wet roads, even in light snow. Plus, they last long and give a smooth ride. But hey, I'm open to trying other brands too, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

If you're looking for the ultimate off-road tires, you can't go wrong with BFs. But if you want to save some bucks, check out the Falken Wildpeak A/T3W. I've been rocking them on my 4runner and they're awesome. They're quiet on the road, but they can handle any terrain, especially snow. Plus they look nice.

Thanks guys!! I decided to get the cooper at3s. Saved some bucks over the ko2s, and they're fantastic! They're super quiet on the road too.Really loving it!

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back