Check engine on my Jeep Wagoneer Carbide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vintage_blues

Reaction score
My 800 mile Jeep Wagoneer Carbide encountered an unexpected problem today. The check engine light illuminated, along with a diagnostic code indicating multiple cylinder misfires (P0300 series codes). I've also noticed a significant delay in engine response after fully depressing the accelerator pedal. I guess the memes are real that Toyotas are better than Jeeps.

I just took my barely used 2022 Wagoneer Carbide to the shop because it was misfiring (codes P0304, P0305, and P0306). I'm hoping they don't just brush me off with a 'software update' like they sometimes do. Fingers crossed that they actually resolve the issue this time!

My 800 mile Jeep Wagoneer Carbide encountered an unexpected problem today. The check engine light illuminated, along with a diagnostic code indicating multiple cylinder misfires (P0300 series codes). I've also noticed a significant delay in engine response after fully depressing the accelerator pedal. I guess the memes are real that Toyotas are better than Jeeps.
Hey, how's your car doing now? It sounds like we might have a similar issue. It's practically brand new, with only 8k miles, but it's already been in the shop 5 times because of a pesky check engine light. The mechanics say there's a problem with some of the cylinders not firing properly. To top it all off, the engine sputters like crazy on the highway and just doesn't have the pick-up it used to.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back