Climate Issues with my Wagoneer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theduke

Reaction score
So I have been having some issues with the climate on my 2023 Jeep Wagoneer. The front climate has refused to turn off, and the rear climate is not in syncing with the front. I have tried to sync it, and the rear climate just goes Hi or move between 77-80. The dealership said it is likely electrical but not sure what exactly is up. Anyone else with this issue?

uh...
- faulty HVAC control module
- wiring issue
Do you want more? Common for some Wagoneers. Try to retrieve any fault codes related to the climate control module. If you have electrical issues, go for wiring and module professional checking. So, in conclusion, your dealership is right. (it seems they can be right sometimes 😆).

So I have been having some issues with the climate on my 2023 Jeep Wagoneer. The front climate has refused to turn off, and the rear climate is not in syncing with the front. I have tried to sync it, and the rear climate just goes Hi or move between 77-80. The dealership said it is likely electrical but not sure what exactly is up. Anyone else with this issue?
Take it to your dealership and have your software updated.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back