Cold Control Button Not Lighting Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MironGayns

Reaction score
My Wagoneer’s cold control button on the driver’s side has totally ghosted me. It’s not lighting up at all, and I’m just sitting here scratching my head like, What gives? Has anyone else run into this little glitch? Got any hacks or tips to get it back in action?

Looks like there could be a problem with the electrical wiring. Give it a gentle tap or a little bump from below and see if that makes it flicker. But honestly, it’s probably best to just swing by the dealer for a real fix.

We gave it a good tap, but no luck! I guess I’ll have to swing by the dealer and see what they can do.

Appreciate your response!

My Wagoneer’s cold control button on the driver’s side has totally ghosted me. It’s not lighting up at all, and I’m just sitting here scratching my head like, What gives? Has anyone else run into this little glitch? Got any hacks or tips to get it back in action?
Before heading to the dealer, one thing you could try is disconnecting the battery for a few minutes and then reconnecting it. Sometimes, a system reboot can reset minor glitches like that. Just make sure you have any radio codes or settings saved before you do! If that doesn't work, the dealer is probably your best bet. Let me know if disconnecting the battery worked.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back