Disappointed with the Wagoneer customer service Experience.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Narnia

Reaction score
Wagoneer promised for a good service or so I thought. I recently have this malfunction with turning on my car I called the dealer that I usually go to but they cant help me unless I call the costumer service of Wagoneer but since then they just didn’t help at all. I always asked for follow-ups but it’s always on “Pending”
I feel like that they wont even help at all. I’m really hopeless with what they did.

Wagoneer promised for a good service or so I thought. I recently have this malfunction with turning on my car I called the dealer that I usually go to but they cant help me unless I call the costumer service of Wagoneer but since then they just didn’t help at all. I always asked for follow-ups but it’s always on “Pending”
I feel like that they wont even help at all. I’m really hopeless with what they did.
How is it now? You might want to escalate the issue or consult with an attorney. That behavior is unacceptable.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back