Does anyone know how to remove the Rear Seat Entertainment System (RSE) on WS3?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDaddyBrose

Reaction score
Hey! So my Rear Seat Entertainment system in my 2023 Wagoneer was doing just fine until recently. Now one of the monitors decided to take a media break, leaving me with a screen that's all show and no play. It's like it's playing hard to get with the media content. I can still switch between sources, but it's just a black screen. I'm thinking of taking matters into my own hands and removing it myself, but I'm a bit lost on where to start. Any tech-savvy pals out there who know how to remove this? I'm leaning towards saying goodbye to it rather than getting it fixed especially since we only use it rarely.

Disconnect your car battery and any cables connecting the monitors before removing it. There are mounting screws under the monitor, you can unscrew them right away and then you can pull it out.

Hey! So my Rear Seat Entertainment system in my 2023 Wagoneer was doing just fine until recently. Now one of the monitors decided to take a media break, leaving me with a screen that's all show and no play. It's like it's playing hard to get with the media content. I can still switch between sources, but it's just a black screen. I'm thinking of taking matters into my own hands and removing it myself, but I'm a bit lost on where to start. Any tech-savvy pals out there who know how to remove this? I'm leaning towards saying goodbye to it rather than getting it fixed especially since we only use it rarely.
Hmm how about just leaving them as is? Did you try reaching out to your SA about it?

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back