Entertainment issues on my Wagoneer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AverageJoe.78

Reaction score
Yesterday, I noticed that the screens in the back of my car were on mute. Totally no sound. I tried everything, but I couldn't fix it. I also plugged in a USB flash drive, and the videos showed up on the right side but not the left side.

Yesterday, I noticed that the screens in the back of my car were on mute. Totally no sound. I tried everything, but I couldn't fix it. I also plugged in a USB flash drive, and the videos showed up on the right side but not the left side.
You should check your audio settings or a reset can sometimes resolve issues like this.

Totally feeling your pain! It’s super frustrating when the driver’s screen won’t show what’s on the rear screens, even when the car’s just sitting there. My Wagoneer has already made two trips to the dealer - one of which kept it in the shop for over a month! Seriously, it’s such a letdown, especially given the high price tag of the vehicle.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back