Finding Wagoneer family adventure rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocochip

Reaction score
I've been obsessed with finding the perfect adventure wagon for our family road trips (3 adults, 2 kids, 2 golden, and a light camper). The dream is 2022 Wagoneer under with the HD Tow Package, but I'm hitting a snag on payload. Everything I find seems to max out around 1300lbs, which won't cut it as the kids grow and luggage piles increase!

The 2023s seem to have better payload, but many are out of reach. Anyone score a 2022 with the HD Tow Package and a payload close to 1500lbs?

I've been obsessed with finding the perfect adventure wagon for our family road trips (3 adults, 2 kids, 2 golden, and a light camper). The dream is 2022 Wagoneer under with the HD Tow Package, but I'm hitting a snag on payload. Everything I find seems to max out around 1300lbs, which won't cut it as the kids grow and luggage piles increase!

The 2023s seem to have better payload, but many are out of reach. Anyone score a 2022 with the HD Tow Package and a payload close to 1500lbs?
What's your budget? I saw a Series II online for $84k. I'm just not sure if it's with the tow package.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back