Grand Wagoneer digital mirror upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomnJerryShow

Reaction score
Easy DIY Project? Just installed a digital rearview mirror in my non-Wagoneer WS and wanted to share the info! It turns out the wiring is pretty much the same across all trims, so adding the mirror itself seems straightforward.

Anyone else tackled this mod? I found a used Grand Wagoneer mirror but the parts has it too. Then it's just wiring up the camera - any digital camera should work in theory, but finding a compatible one might require some trial and error. I used a an extension cable to snake it along the headliner. Easy DIY project? Hahaha!

Sorry to break it to you but I really don't find it necessary installing a digital rearview mirror. Idk man, I just find it distracting. For me, a rear cam and parking sensors work perfectly well. No hate, just my opinion ✌️

Do you have any link or step by step instructions on how to go through with the process? Its nice having an extra set of eyes to make sure that when backing up the vehicle I wont hit anyone

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back