How to Check for TSB and OTA Updates on Your GW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomoSpear_0105

Reaction score
Hey all, I’ve got a few questions for those of you who are more experienced with the tech side of things:

TSB Updates: How can I check if all the Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) software updates have been applied to my 2022 GW? I’m wondering if there's a way to confirm this myself or if it's something only the dealership can verify.

Over-The-Air (OTA) Updates: How do I know if my GW is receiving OTA updates? I haven’t noticed any updates happening, and I'm not sure if it’s something that’s supposed to show up or if it just runs quietly in the background. Anyone else with a 2022 model experiencing the same?

OTA Requirements: What do I need for OTA updates to work? Do I need a constant Wi-Fi connection at home, or can I just use my phone’s hotspot? Also, does the car need to be on, or can it update while parked?

I’m trying to make sure I stay on top of all the updates, but I feel like I might be missing something.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back