Is extended warranty for 2022 Wagoneer worth it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skool

Reaction score
Debating an extended warranty on my 2022 Wagoneer with 53,000 miles. Any Wagoneer owners out there with experience or thoughts on warranty coverage at this mileage? Worth the extra cost or gamble on reliability? Thanks!

I went with the Mopar extended warranty for two main reasons. First, it guarantees they'll use genuine parts for any repairs. Second, you can take your car to any dealership nationwide and still be covered. Plus, if you end up not needing the warranty at all, you get a full refund. Otherwise, they'll just prorate it based on usage and give you what you haven't used back. And the best part? If you ever trade in your car, this warranty can even transfer to the new owner.

@gibberishfreak took the words out of my mouth but he is right, I'd go with the extended warranty for all the what ifs that could happen anytime. Its always worth getting especially with benefits like these.

Given the advanced technology in these cars, I wouldn't feel secure without an extended warranty. So yeah, definitely go with it.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back