My 2023 Grand Wagoneer S3 transmission electrical issues among others?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeep61

Reaction score
My car has a turbo hurricane 6 engine, but it's been nothing but trouble. It has problems with the transmission, the electrical systems, the powertrain, and the braking system. And it smells like something is burning in the engine. Is this normal for a car with a twin-turbocharged inline-six engine, or is it a major flaw? I'm worried about my car's safety and longevity, and I need some advice. Do you have a similar car? Have you had any of these issues? Please share your feedback and solutions with me.

So sorry to hear that. This sounds like what happened to me yesterday. I went to start my Wagoneer and...nothing. Dead in the driveway. I called the dealership right away, and thankfully, they sent someone out to jump it. Everything seemed fine at first, but then warning lights appeared everywhere, including the dreaded check engine light. I've barely had this car and now I have to take it back to the dealership already.

Last edited:
My car has a turbo hurricane 6 engine, but it's been nothing but trouble. It has problems with the transmission, the electrical systems, the powertrain, and the braking system. And it smells like something is burning in the engine. Is this normal for a car with a twin-turbocharged inline-six engine, or is it a major flaw? I'm worried about my car's safety and longevity, and I need some advice. Do you have a similar car? Have you had any of these issues? Please share your feedback and solutions with me.
I had a Series II and dealt with similar issues. After just EIGHT months, I gave up and switched to a Volvo. It's a shame, Jeep really needs to step up their game if they want to justify those luxury price tags.

Any updates? Did you take it to the dealer?

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back