New 2024 Wrangler Series II owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fer-de-Lance

Reaction score
Just picked up a new 2024 Wrangler Series II Carbide! We've been Tacoma owners for years, but decided to switch it up and get a Wrangler. Overall, we're really happy with it.

A couple of questions:
Wagoneer Ground Light: Does the Series II have the cool feature where the "Wagoneer" logo lights up on the ground when you approach the vehicle?
Tire Compatibility: I'm planning to swap out the factory 20" wheels for 22" ones in the summer. I have some Bridgestone P285/45R22 tires from my Tahoe. Do you think they'll fit the factory 22" rims on the Wrangler?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Just picked up a new 2024 Wrangler Series II Carbide! We've been Tacoma owners for years, but decided to switch it up and get a Wrangler. Overall, we're really happy with it.

A couple of questions:
Wagoneer Ground Light: Does the Series II have the cool feature where the "Wagoneer" logo lights up on the ground when you approach the vehicle?
Tire Compatibility: I'm planning to swap out the factory 20" wheels for 22" ones in the summer. I have some Bridgestone P285/45R22 tires from my Tahoe. Do you think they'll fit the factory 22" rims on the Wrangler?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
1. Absolutely! When you roll up to the Wagoneer, the logo literally lights up on the ground, which is super slick.
2. The factory 22's rocking a Pirelli 285/45/22 tires, so you’re all set with a perfect fit with it.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back