Rear Seat Entertainment System Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrifive916

Reaction score
Ok, so I’m having a bit of a headache with the rear seat entertainment system in my 2022 Wagoneer S3. I can’t get the rear screen to pop up from the main panel, and when I hit Rear, it takes ages to load - like, it just sits there all grey. 😩 Anyone else run into this, or know a fix? I’m suspecting it’s some kind of software thing.

Ok, so I’m having a bit of a headache with the rear seat entertainment system in my 2022 Wagoneer S3. I can’t get the rear screen to pop up from the main panel, and when I hit Rear, it takes ages to load - like, it just sits there all grey. 😩 Anyone else run into this, or know a fix? I’m suspecting it’s some kind of software thing.
I totally get your frustration - UConnect can be such a pain sometimes! Have you thought about doing a factory reset? I know it sounds super basic, but it worked like magic for me when I had the same issues. Just a little idea!

Yes, I gave factory reset a shot, and after doing it, it actually worked. But the moment I turned the car off and back on? Boom, same error. Not exactly a fun time having to reset it every single time!

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back