Running board rumble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_dreamwalker_

Reaction score
I've been having this weird shaking/trembling sound coming from the right side of my Series II Obsidian. It started after driving over some cobblestones. I checked under the car and everything seems fine. The exhaust, suspension, and everything else is secure. I think it might be the running board. Any tips on how to fix it? Thanks!

I've been having this weird shaking/trembling sound coming from the right side of my Series II Obsidian. It started after driving over some cobblestones. I checked under the car and everything seems fine. The exhaust, suspension, and everything else is secure. I think it might be the running board. Any tips on how to fix it? Thanks!
I’m betting it’s rather the front sway bar. There’s this handy-dandy TSB and RSU 22-210 that’s basically your go-to guide. It spills the beans on how to tighten that sway bar just right so you can fix the issue and get back on the road. Super straightforward!

Did you check if any components are missing? If not, and you are sure the running board is the cause, check if there is nothing between it and the vehicle's body. Also, check if it has suffered any position changes.
Let me know if it helps.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back