Scary Wagoneer adaptive cruise control problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuddlyBear

Reaction score
Hoping someone has some experience with this. We've had our Wagoneer for less tghan a year now. I love it for hauling the sports gears!. The adaptive cruise control has always worked great until this week! Twice now on the highway, it's done this crazy thing where it speeds up towards the car in front of me, even though they haven't changed lanes or anything. I try tapping the button to increase the following distance, but the car just lurches forward instead! Slamming on the brakes is not exactly calming with the kids in the car. Anyone else experience this? I'm taking it in this weekend, but hoping for some ideas in the meantime!

Hoping someone has some experience with this. We've had our Wagoneer for less tghan a year now. I love it for hauling the sports gears!. The adaptive cruise control has always worked great until this week! Twice now on the highway, it's done this crazy thing where it speeds up towards the car in front of me, even though they haven't changed lanes or anything. I try tapping the button to increase the following distance, but the car just lurches forward instead! Slamming on the brakes is not exactly calming with the kids in the car. Anyone else experience this? I'm taking it in this weekend, but hoping for some ideas in the meantime!
Experienced that one, but a software update fixed it completely. Everything's working perfectly now.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back