SOS airbag call error on Grand Wagoneer SIII

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A67Hopkins

Reaction score
We have a recurring issue with my our Grand Wagoneer SIII where we get an "SOS call cannot connect with Airbag System" message. The red airbag warning light comes on, and we've also noticed the SOS button light is on. It seems to happen intermittently, even when we're in areas with strong cellular service.

I'm taking it to the dealership tomorrow, but I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this problem. Thank you!

We have a recurring issue with my our Grand Wagoneer SIII where we get an "SOS call cannot connect with Airbag System" message. The red airbag warning light comes on, and we've also noticed the SOS button light is on. It seems to happen intermittently, even when we're in areas with strong cellular service.

I'm taking it to the dealership tomorrow, but I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this problem. Thank you!
Got an OBD reader? Sweet - just plug it in and check those codes. No reader? No worries! Hit up AutoZone or any parts store, they'll scan for codes even if your check engine light's playing coy. Or, just get yourself a Bluetooth OBD reader and the JScan app for just $24. It’s a steal and a total game-changer for keeping your Jeep in tip-top shape!

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back