TomTom Navigation issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My TomTom system keeps on restarting and it’s starting to piss us off especially when we road trips. I don’t really know what's the underlying cause for this one. Mine is a 2022 Wagoneer btw. Tried doing a factory reset but still it doesn’t work. Don’t have time to visit the dealer because of my hectic schedule. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

That sounds incredibly frustrating. It's pretty annoying when technology doesn't cooperate, especially during road trips. It seems like you've tried the usual troubleshooting steps without success. Hopefully soon, someone else here has faced a similar issue and can offer some helpful advice or solutions.

I tried doing all options. I deleted my profile and made another one, but it still doesn't work. If any of you guys have any ideas, please share it here.

Best option is to visit the dealership once in a while. Maybe an update on the software will solve everything.

Doing it ourselves may lead to frustration and further damage to the vehicle. let the expert do it.

My TomTom system keeps on restarting and it’s starting to piss us off especially when we road trips. I don’t really know what's the underlying cause for this one. Mine is a 2022 Wagoneer btw. Tried doing a factory reset but still it doesn’t work. Don’t have time to visit the dealer because of my hectic schedule. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
My Wagoneer Series II is acting up too. It disengages every 5 minutes, which is incredibly annoying.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back