Uconnect Buzzing Sound Issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unplugged24

Reaction score
So I’m running into a funky problem with my Wagoneer’s Uconnect system. You know that moment when you start the car and the screen goes totally black? Yeah, and then there’s this loud buzzing noise that sounds like a swarm of bees! It’s happened a few times since our long trip last weekend, and I’m starting to wonder if my car’s trying to send me a secret message or something. The silver lining? Just turning it off and back on usually gets it back on track. But honestly, I’m kinda sweating that there’s a deeper issue lurking around. Anyone else experienced this weirdness? Got any ideas?

Sounds annoying.

Try to reset the UConnect system and see what happens. I think it might work by pressing and holding down the volume and the tune knobs at the same time. Hold it there for like 15 seconds. The radio will go off, and the radio system will go on. Let me know if you fixed it.

It could totally be a software hiccup or maybe a loose connection. Since it’s happening now and then, why not check for updates or give the system a reset? Like what @Cars&$$$ said. If it keeps acting up, swinging by a dealer or mechanic might help get to the bottom of any electrical gremlins. You’re definitely not alone - lots of folks have had their fair share of Uconnect quirks!

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back