Wagoneer rental reimbursement problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Competitor12

Reaction score
My Series II Carbide's been having issues with showing a "light electric 0%" message for days! Dealership wants me to leave it for 3 whole days without loaner, but Wagoneer Client Services only reimburses $60/day for rentals. Like seriously? That barely covers a Mirage here!

I don't know if you guys managed to fix this problem. Though, from what I read, that annoying message might have something with the battery or the electrical system. As for the rental reimbursement, try to negotiate with the dealership.

My Series II Carbide's been having issues with showing a "light electric 0%" message for days! Dealership wants me to leave it for 3 whole days without loaner, but Wagoneer Client Services only reimburses $60/day for rentals. Like seriously? That barely covers a Mirage here!
Try setting your gain to 0. It's possible that your gain is currently higher than zero. I haven't seen that message since I set mine to 0.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back