Wagoneer Series II Power Steering Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BossMalupit

Reaction score
This is without a doubt one of the worst car problems I've encountered in over two decades of ownership. My Wagoneer's power steering suddenly failed, forcing me to have it towed. The dealer informed me that I needed to replace the steering column. Is this a serious matter, and what are your thoughts on it?

This is without a doubt one of the worst car problems I've encountered in over two decades of ownership. My Wagoneer's power steering suddenly failed, forcing me to have it towed. The dealer informed me that I needed to replace the steering column. Is this a serious matter, and what are your thoughts on it?
Hey, don’t sweat it too much! Looks like you just got a dud. Hit up Wagoneer’s customer service, and they’ll hook you up with a replacement ASAP.

Power steering failure? Frustrating.
I think you should do it. It is a significant repair. We talk about more than the steering mechanism: electronic components, sensors, and safety features. In my opinion, it is a serious matter.
Good that you towed it. Who knows what else could happen?

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back