Wagoneer Wiper and Washer Fluid Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonkies55

Reaction score
So I’m having a bit of a hiccup with my brand-new Wagoneer. The rear wiper’s totally MIA, and the washer fluid isn’t pumping at all - front or back. Can’t believe this is happening with a car that’s only a week old! Anyone else run into this? It’s kinda driving me nuts for a fresh ride!

So I’m having a bit of a hiccup with my brand-new Wagoneer. The rear wiper’s totally MIA, and the washer fluid isn’t pumping at all - front or back. Can’t believe this is happening with a car that’s only a week old! Anyone else run into this? It’s kinda driving me nuts for a fresh ride!
Looks like the pump might not be plugged in, or the fuse is totally toast. Guess it's time for another trip to the dealer! Just don’t get your hopes up for a loaner car, it doesn’t exist lol.

Yep, I've got my appointment set for next week. Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly! My buddy also mentioned there’s no loaner car - like, seriously? What’s up with that? Major bummer!

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back