Which bench or bucket seats is best for a family of six?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KUBLAIKhan

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time deciding between bench and bucket seats for my new SUV. I have three kids and think the extra seat in a bench would be helpful sometimes, plus we have a furry baby, but I know bucket seats make it easier to access the third row. Anyone with a family of five have any advice on which option is better?

I'm having a hard time deciding between bench and bucket seats for my new SUV. I have three kids and think the extra seat in a bench would be helpful sometimes, plus we have a furry baby, but I know bucket seats make it easier to access the third row. Anyone with a family of five have any advice on which option is better?
With three kids, going for a bench seat was a total no-brainer. For quick trips, nobody wants to deal with climbing over seats all the time, so having a full-sized seat for each kid in the second row is just perfect. Plus, the middle seat can be easily popped out when needed, making it super practical.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back