Anyone Else Dealing with Wagoneer Paint Peeling?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm super frustrated rn! My 2022 Wagoneer Series 3 is covered in paint chips - the hood, sides, roof, and the works! It starts with tiny bubbles that chip out, taking more paint with them. Dealership and warranty won't budge, but 2 of my local body shops confirmed it's a factory defect. This is ridiculous! What's my next step here?

Glad that I had mine paint protected when I bought it. Is yours still under warranty? If so then let Jeep fix it and have it installed with PPF after.

I'm super frustrated rn! My 2022 Wagoneer Series 3 is covered in paint chips - the hood, sides, roof, and the works! It starts with tiny bubbles that chip out, taking more paint with them. Dealership and warranty won't budge, but 2 of my local body shops confirmed it's a factory defect. This is ridiculous! What's my next step here?
It's sad to know that they wouldn't acknowledge the defect. It might be worth trying another dealership. Sometimes, service experiences can vary by location.

oh wow that sounds bad for a relatively new vehicle. I've only seen this once with mine, just a tiny spec of paint on the side and I am not sure if it is a defect or if the paint got there from something else. I agree, try another dealership. My friend had a problem and tried 3 different dealerships, before he got what he wanted. Treat it like second and third opinion.

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back