CPO Grand Wagoneer oil change scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FirstSelector

Reaction score
I'm really disappointed with Stellantis right now. I just bought a 2022 Grand Wagoneer CPO and was told that it came with complimentary oil changes. Turns out, that's not true if the vehicle is used, even if it's CPO.

I'm shocked! As a long-time owner of luxury brands, I've always gotten complimentary oil changes, tire rotations, and inspections with my CPO vehicles. I thought the Grand Wagoneer would be in the same league.

I've been a loyal Stellantis customer for years, but this is really disappointing. I'm considering switching to another brand that actually values its customers.

Totally with you on this one! Including services in the deal is a no-brainer, esp. when it comes to a CPO vehicle. I mean, come on - costs like oil changes are already baked into the purchase price, so why not keep that going throughout ownership? Skipping out on ongoing services can really drag down resale values and we all know how brutal those can be, esp. for folks who like to trade up every couple of years.

If Stellantis wants to play ball in the luxury SUV game and keep those resale values looking good for both the brand and its customers, they;ve got to step it up big time!

Join the Jeep Wagoneer Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Latest posts

Back